Size is never a problem with our over-sized rugged digital prints.
- Building banners - Utilize your building facade with extra-large banners to advertise, announce or decorate.
- Backdrops - For bands, photo shoots, special events, etc.
- Over-the-street banners - Announce festivals, events and activities going on in your city or town. Please check with your city for any specific requirements before ordering.
- Street pole banners - Wrap your gear with custom decals for a one-of-a-kind look.
- Double-sided banners. - Same image or different images...we offer two different types of double-sided banner printing. Call for details.
Unlimited size options equals endless advertising opportunities. When it comes to over-size full color banner printing, we can handle any size imaginable. Are you in need of a 10', 16' or 20' plus digital banner? No problem...we got this!
We live in a big world that requires a lot of big advertising. For instance, large corporate buildings, can utilize the sides of their building for advertising open office space or maybe promote local events or companies. Another example of over-sized full color digital printing would be in the form of "Over-The-Street" banners. I guarantee that most any town has at least one over-the-street banner in their city that may showcase a local business, inform the public of an upcoming city event or announce a local festival or fair. Or do you have a band or a professional photo shoot that needs a giant backdrop banner? We can print full color digital banners for all the above scenarios and more.
For more information on custom full color digital over-sized banners, give our banner specialists a call at 1-866-267-4467, to answer any of your questions or help you place an order.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
I don't see an option for a double-sided banner, do you offer online pricing for that type of banner?
Currently we do not offer online pricing for double-sided banners, as they are considered a specialty item. But you can always give us a call for pricing during our operating hours Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. PST. One of our sales staff can give you pricing over the phone and answer any questions you may have about placing an order for a double-sided banner.
What are "pole pockets"?
Pole pockets are essentially sleeves that are created with extra material to be able to slip your banner onto poles for displaying instead of hanging a banner. A good example of a pole pocket would be a sports banner like you see on a soccer field. Since there are lots of teams on a field at all times, there is no actual place to display a team banner, so most teams construct their own PVC frame to hang their banner from. When ordering pole pockets we will need to know the "diameter" of the pole to be able to construct the sleeves for a proper fit.
Are there any visible seams on over-sized digital banners?
If your over-sized full color digital print is over 16 feet in height, then yes, there will be a visible seam. Any banners under 16 feet tall will have no visible seams.
What is the best way to send you my artwork for large format printing?
We prefer Illustrator or Photoshop files and can accept the following file formats .EPS, .PDF, .AI, .TIF AND .JPG. Since large prints will probably have large art folders we suggest the following for Photoshop files...build to your file to half-size; save at 300 dpi; flatten all layers and save as a .JPG. For Illustrator...outline all fonts; embed any images and save as a .PDF or .EPS. If you have any questions how to send us your file, please give our design specialists a call at (866) 267-4467.
What types of files do you accept for upload?
For standard cut decals you can submit the following files: .JPG, .PDF, .TIF. For custom cut decals and graphics you will need to submit vector files. Vector files usually carry specific extension names, i.e. .EPS, .PDF, .AI or .CDR. If you have any questions about correct files to upload, give our design specialists a call at 1-866-267-4467, they'll be happy to help.
Do you offer wind-slits on your over-the-street banners?
Normally we do not offer wind-slits on any of our banners. We feel that cutting into the vinyl fabric of the banner compromises it's integrity and may cause unnecessary damage to the banner on down the road because the material has been cut into and may tear easier where the wind-slits have been placed.
What if I need my over-sized banner printed sooner than 5 - 7 days?
Generally these banners take longer to produce than our standard vinyl banners because of their size and the double-stitched hems. If you need your over-sized digital print quicker than the normal 5 - 7 day turn-around time, please give us a call to see if we can accommodate your time schedule.
Ordering large banner printing is as easy as 1 - 2 - 3!
1. Price your banner: Our online pricing calculator will instantly give you a price for your over-sized full color digital print. Pleasure make sure to choose a "finishing" and "production time" option for correct pricing.
2. Place your order: Once you have filled in the basic information to price your over sized full color digital print you can then proceed in placing your order by clicking the "Order Now" button. This will take you through the ordering process.
3. Upload your artwork: During the ordering process you will be prompted to upload your artwork. You can choose to upload it with your order or send it later after you order. If you have any issues uploading your artwork, please give us a call at 866-267-4467 during our operating hours (M-F 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 PM, PST).