LABELS, DECALS AND STICKERS
Custom printed paper and vinyl labels, decals and stickers!
- Spot and Full Color - Choose from vibrant full color printing or spot color combinations.
- All shapes and sizes - Lots of sizes to choose from including standard die-cut sizes, custom sizes and AnyShape laser cut sizes.
- Low minimums - We can print just one or thousands of labels and stickers with discounted pricing on large volume orders.
- Various stocks - From short term paper labels to long term, durable vinyl labels we offer lots of custom stock options to choose from.
Have label, sticker or decal questions or want to place an order...Call (866) 267-4467.
- Label Decal Gallery
- Die-Cut Labels
- Laser Cut Labels
- White Ink Decals
- How to order Labels
- Label FAQ's
Labels: Paper or Vinyl custom labels.
Spot color or full color labels to fit any budget.
For business and personal projects, branding your product is key in getting to the next level of marketing, and is easily done by buying printed labels. Adhesive labels can be created to all sorts of sizes to be placed on bottles, containers, boxes and more too create a custom branded look.
Choose your label stock and get instant pricing or a quotation.
You have two choices when it comes to label printing: Vinyl or Paper.
- PAPER LABELS: Paper labels are great for any marketing projects that will not need to be weatherproofed. These temporary low-cost labels can be ordered on rolls or individually cut apart for easy distribution. This type of label is the most economical and can be ordered in quantities beginning at 25 labels on upward into the thousands.
- VINYL LABELS: Vinyl labels are a little more expensive, than our more disposable paper labels, because the vinyl material makes them more rugged and durable for outdoor use. Vinyl labels can be laminated for even more long-lasting results. Vinyl labels can be ordered in small or large quantities and cut to just any size or shape imagineable.
Large and small businesses alike can take any of their products and get them branded at extremely cheap prices by utilizing custom paper labels or vinyl labels. While personal projects can be even more personalized, with custom printed labels, with custom labels printed for all sorts of special occasions or events. Everything looks better with a custom label, so give us a call or place an order today, and get your projects branded!
Request a quote or give our Label experts a call today
for adhesive vinyl or paper label pricing.
Labels, Decals & Stickers:
Laser cut to AnyShape!
Die-free laser cut decals and labels.
With low minimums, great pricing and the creative freedom to print and cut any shape decal or label on a variety of different stocks without having to create a custom die, laser cut decals and labels, are produced quickly, efficiently and with precision.
Laser cut labels and laser cut decals range in size from small decals that measure 1" x 2" up to 26" square foot (depending on preferred stock) and can be cut literally to any shape you can imagine.
There are no limitations or expensive dies to purchase, which drive price and production time up, your design is simply printed and cut out to any shape by a very precise laser cutter giving your custom labels and decals a completely unique shape at half the price of die-cut labels and decals. And with this new innovative way to produce labels and decals the production time has been significantly decreased getting your product to you quicker!
Laser cut labels and laser cut decals present a truly unique product that can be used for marketing, branding, promotion and much, much more. From one or two color spot adhesive decals and labels to full color graphic prints you can label anything and everything just the way you intended with great looking custom cut stickers.
Request a quote or give our laser cut label and decal experts a call today!
White Ink Decals, Stickers and Labels
White ink decals on clear vinyl.
White ink decals are one of the most noticeable advertising formats you can use when it comes to window graphics or on surfaces that are dark in nature. White ink decals are typically printed on clear material that has no color allowing the white ink to create a stark and bold image against windows and dark materials where other colors will get lost and become practically unreadable.
White ink decals, labels and stickers are widely used on vehicles, business windows, on dark substrates and on various forms of packaging. But white ink decals are considered a specialty print because of the level of difficulty that can be associated with white ink printing.
However some print shops (like us) do specialize in white ink decal prints that can be printed on adhesive clear vinyl through a process that involves thermal resin cartridges. These cartridges actually infuse the white color onto the clear adhesive vinyl creating a very vibrant and opaque white ink print that will last for years without fading.
Finding a printer that can print white ink decals can be somewhat of a hassle these days since most of the print industry is digital print based. Digital printers run on a CMYK (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black) based color system that doesn't include white as a color, as white is actually considered a lack of color. So when you see a printed decal that has white on it, typically it's because it was printed on white material, which is actually creating the white ink printed area.
But for decals that require a transparent clear background, or a colored background, white ink printing with the digital print process becomes literally impossible. And that is where finding a printer that can actually print white ink decals gets difficult, since digital printers don't recognize white as a color, your white ink decal would actually be one clear piece of adhesive vinyl, or a colored background with no image at all.
So if you are in the market for white ink decals OCSigns.com can help with your endeavors to purchase a quality white ink printed decal. Our white ink decal prints can be printed on clear vinyl or in addition to other spot colors and allow for versatility with custom cutting options for a cut-to shape look or a cloud cut that frames the outside edges of the decal. We specialize in all types of white ink decal runs from small to medium to large. And our white ink decal printing prices are competitive yet affordable to fit any budget.
Request a quote or give our white ink decal specialists a call today!
Ordering label and sticker decals is as easy as 1 - 2 - 3!
1. Get a price: Pricing for labels and stickers is based on quantity, stock and possible custom cutting (die-cutting, laser cutting or computer cutting). We offer instant online pricing for vinyl labels in standard shapes like squares, rectangles, ovals and circles. All other pricing will require a Label Quote Request which can be submitted online or via phone at (866) 267-4667. (PLEASE NOTE: Try and submit any pertinent artwork to obtain the most accurate pricing.)
2. Place your order: Once you have your label pricing moving forward with an order is as easy as responding to your emailed quotation or giving your sales representative a quick call to provide the necessary ordering information and artwork to get the ball rolling.
3. Receive your order: Once your order is completed it will be ready to shipped out via UPS to your location of choice. Most orders are processed within 2 - 3 business days, while other label orders can take upwards of 10 or more business days, but it all depends on your label order specifications. Regardless, once you receive your product, we're sure you'll be happy with your label purchase and hope you visit us again for any of your label or digital imaging needs. (PLEASE NOTE: Local customers can opt for an in-store pick-up in lieu of shipping.)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is there a minimum order for labels, stickers or decals?
Not really. We have lots of different stocks to choose from that either have very low minimums or no minimums at all. Any which way you look at it if you need only one label or thousands of labels we got you covered.
What is the different between paper labels and vinyl labels?
Paper labels are meant for temporary use and don't need to have any weatherproofing. Vinyl labels, on the other hand, are durable enough for outdoor use and when laminated are further protected from the elements making them best for long term use.
What is a die-cut label vs. a laser cut label vs. a computer cut label?
Die-cut labels are cut from specifically created dyes which are either pre-made or have to be custom made for a job which can incur large fees to create a special die-casts. Laser cut labels utilize the latest technology to easily cut labels to just about any shape or size. Computer cutting a label is very similar to laser cutting but utilizes a blade instead of a laser to cut the labels to shape.
What is the cheapest most cost effective label?
Standard labels and stickers that don't require any custom cutting are the most cost effective way to order and purchase labels. Standard labels consist of the basic shapes of a square, rectangle, circle or oval and can be printed onto white or clear vinyl material.
Do you print white ink on clear labels?
Actually, we can produce white ink labels, stickers and decals, utilizing a special printing process on the Gerber Edge machine, that allows for white ink printing. Please give us a call to inquire about pricing or request a quick quote online.
What is the standard turn-around time for label orders?
Our standard turn-around time for most orders is about 2 to 4 business days after customer approval. Large orders or specialty label orders can take a bit longer, around 7 - 10 business days, to complete. Please factor into shipping time and if you need a rush label order, please give us a call immediately at (866) 267-4467 to inquire about your label ordering options.